Grace Academy’s goals include:
– Promote the development of the whole person in a caring, inter-faith environment.
– Engage students in a rigorous, supportive academic program that motivates graduates to succeed in high school and to pursue higher education.
– Challenge students to use higher order thinking skills, especially critical and creative thought, to adapt to a world of change.
– Build a strong school community by partnering with the parents, guardians and other caregivers in their child’s education.
– Create role models by teaching students to set examples for others and reach out to the broader community through service.